Friday, August 26, 2016

Brenda’s Inspiring Weight Loss Story

Brenda’s Inspiring Weight Loss Story was originally published to Weight Loss Clinic New York}

Dr. Vadim Surikov provides a medical weight loss program for his patients that want to lose weight without surgery. In this interview Brenda talks about losing 60 pounds and how her life has changed.

Why did you decide that you needed help losing weight?

My name is Brenda and I am 74 years old. I came to see the doctor when I was not quite 70 years old because I weighted 215 pounds. I was very unhappy. I could not tie my shoes. I could not bend over and get up without being out of breath. I was just not happy. medical weight loss new york | brenda weight loss before A friend of mine told me about the doctor so I came top see him and he has been helping me ever since. I have lost 60 pounds. I am very happy. I can dance all night now. I could not get my socks and shoes on without being very uncomfortable. Pantyhose? Good gracious. Don’t even talk to me about that. So now if I want to wear them, I wear them and if I don’t, I don’t. But none the less. I can get them on with no problem and that was very important because I have to get dressed up everyone once in a while. That is the main thing. You are sitting on the couch watching TV and you want to do something. You have to help yourself up. You can’t just stand up because you have too much weight on you. That is all there is to it. medical weight loss new york ny | brenda weight loss after

How are things now that you have lost more than 60 pounds?

You can go to ball games and sit in those seats. You can get on an airplane and not feel all crunched up. All kinds of things that not being so much over weight helps.

What was your first appointment like?

The doctor is so nice and so sympathetic to your problems. He tells you he can help you, and all you have to do is follow the instructions. If you have any problems let him know and he will do what he can to adjust the program just to fit you, and he does. I have lost a lot of weight in my time but I have always gained it back. This time it has been fours years and I have not gained it back. That is worth everything. I would rather come see to the weight loss clinic each month instead of going to Weight Watchers or some program that you have to go to every week, because the doctor is so helpful. If you start to fall, he will talk to you a little bit and get you back on track.

How has losing weight changed your life?

I have had a closet full of all sizes of dresses from twenty-twos, which is what I was wearing when I first came back to see him. I never weighed that much before, and now I wear a size ten or twelve. I have even got some size eight jeans, which is amazing to me. I remember going by this one store one time and I had to get a size 18 and I was not even that big but I had to get an eighteens for them to even fit over my hips. Now I can wear a size 8. Tens fit me just fine. I am just happy to be able to shop in a regular size store.

Schedule a Weight Loss Consultation Today

Medical weight loss programs can help patients lose weight without requiring surgery. For more information about medical weight loss in New York City with Dr. Surikov call 347-599-9118.

No comments:

Post a Comment